Baidyanath Chyawanprash Export Pack, Filled With Dry Fruits, Made With 44 Herbs, Boosts Energy and Immunity, 100% Vegetarian, 500gm/ 1 Kilogram.
Baidyanath Chyawanprash is an all-natural product. This Chyawanprash is immensely popular across India. People generally have this tasty food to boost energy.
Baidyanath is one of the oldest and famous Ayurvedic Pharmacies in India.
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 1 plastic jar with Chyawanprash
Baidyanath Chyawanprash is made with 44 exotic ingredients. It is known to contain gold, silver and saffron.
The Chyawanprash contains
• Amla (Emblica)
• Kesar (Saffron)
• Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea)
• Banshlochan (Bamboomanna)
• Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
• Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
• Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
Health Benefits :
Baidyanath Chyawanprash is an antioxidant and an anti- inflammatory agent. It is also known to balance Vata and Pitta Doshas of the body. It also replenishes the lost vitamins and minerals in the body.
This food product is beneficial to the body in the following ways.
• Reduces fatigue
• Increases stamina
• Alleviates debility
• Boosts weight loss
• Increases the energy levels
• Lowers the cholesterol level
• Tones up the nervous system
• Slows down the aging process
• Improves immunity of the body
• Clears out excess oxygen particles from the body
Baidyanath is a known name in the market of organic products. The company was founded in 1917. Pt. Ram Dayal Joshi founded the company. Baidyanath Chyawanprash
• Is made with high quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture
• Is available in both 500 grams and 1 kilo container
• Is available in an airtight container which is easy to carry
Baidyanath Chyawanprash should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally the below steps are followed to have the Chyawanprash.
• Have the medicine 2 times in a day
• Consume the food along with milk
• Have 2 tablespoons of Chyawanprash in a day
Baidyanath Chyawanprash stays fresh and edible for long if the following tips are followed.
• Do not refrigerate
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Store in an airtight container
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the label.